Thursday, February 21, 2008

Counselor's Corner


Hello everyone and welcome to the newest feature on the website the Counselor's Corner. I have know been on the job here at TTC McKenzie 5 months and thought on my first blog I would tell you a little about myself, My name is John Penn Ridgeway but my friends and family usually just call me Penn I am 29 and the father of 2 wonderful Boys Walker age 8 and Jackson age 3 my wonderful wife Melissa is a school Social Worker for the Paris Special School District. We live in Paris and are active in First Baptist Church, I teach RA's and also coach youth sports. I am a graduate of UT Martin with a degree in Public Administration. I have previously worked for the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development and in Washington DC for Congressman John Tanner. I am a season ticket holder of the Memphis Tiger Basketball team and share tickets with my dad to the Titans, I also enjoy playing golf and fishing. If you ever have any questions or just want to talk stop in and see me.

Penn

Blog Archive